Friday 11 May 2012

Pottering


This week I gave myself a week off - making things that is! Instead, I have been trying to get the house into some form of order (when will I ever learn this is never going to happen?!) and spent a bit of time simply pottering around and catching up with myself.

I had yet another great day at Mary's Marvellous Vintage and Craft fair on Saturday. Great to see so many familiar faces and  to meet some lovely new people too. Once again I forgot to take any photos and since then I have broken the memory card for the camera! Still, here are a few photos I took before I messed up...


These little baskets sold really well at the craft fair, as did these...mini bunting!


So, that's my work cut out for me next week, not to mention a few orders for these...






Right, I'd better get my skates on. 


I'll leave you with some photos from our Bank Holiday walk, oh for more four day weeks!







x x

1 comment:

  1. I love the baskets, they are so sweet. I can see why they sell well.

    ReplyDelete