Tuesday 6 November 2012

It's that time of year again!
 
It has to be said, I'm a bit of an inconsistent blogger. It's not that idle away my day and have nothing to say (well maybe sometimes!) but I just haven't got into the routine of writing it yet. And, when I do think about it, it's time to pick up the children from school, like now! So, that's all going to change and I'm going to turn over a new leaf...I just might need prodding now and again. 

Thought I'd let you know the next few craft fairs I'm doing...


Weds 28th Nov 12 - 4pm
Christmas craft stalls at the Fleur-de-Lys-Totley-  Sheffield S17 4AA

Saturday 1st December 11 - 3pm
Julefest at Clifford School, Psalter lane S11 8YU

Sunday 2nd December 2-4pm
The Old School, Dore Village, S17 3GW

Saturday 8th December 10 - 4pm 
 Marys Marvellous vintage and craft market, Bramall Lane. S2 4QZ


There may be a couple of others in the pipeline, will let you know soon as I do!

Oh, and there's only 49 days 'til Christmas, eek!


No comments:

Post a Comment