Tuesday 18 March 2014

Is it really that long?

What I mean is, it is really that long since my last blog post. 

I'm just rubbish at it really and a bit awkward writing about what I'm up to and things I've made.  (I'm the same when I have a stall at a craft fair - almost apologetic about my wares - in a kind of 'please don't feel you have to even look at it' kind of way!). 

Still, I plod on albeit very slowly.

So, what have I been making recently....






More baskets than I know what to do with!




Cases for glasses





And lots of Easter bunnies.

The next fair coming up is Marys Marvellous vintage and craft market, Bramall Lane. S2 4QZ on Saturday 12th April, 10 - 4pm.

I may even get a few things listed on Etsy this week, watch this space (but maybe go and make a cuppa, put the washing out and finish all those jobs you meant to do first - I may be some time!).






No comments:

Post a Comment